Tuesday, November 9, 2010

things of late

things are starting to get better.
5 weeks ago I had a breakdown and almost did something really stupid.
as a result some decisions have been made and some of them for me.
not that I am upset about it. sometimes I don't always take my side into account.

I have quit doing allot of things for others. and while it makes me sad sometimes, I know that it is the right thing for the right reason.

I am disappearing for the week of thanksgiving as you may already know.

I am not doing Christmas for anyone but my other half. and it will be small.

I quit the embroidery guild membership and the guild totally for the near future.

I quit doing things around here for other people.

I have started doing things for myself.

So if you were going to do something for me for Christmas, please do something nice for yourself instead. It would make me really happy.

I am tired and in pain, and hanging on, so please bear with me.

1 comment:

Tempo said...

It's about time you put yourself first, in fact it's time we all did! Look after yourself and yours, take it easy and enjoy life Shan.