Saturday, December 11, 2010

the passing of the friendship baton


~ Staffetta dell'amicizia ~



Jesse, @http://theartofjesse.blogspot.com (or click the title) gave me this TAG.

So in respecting the passing of the friendship baton, we shall observe the following rules:

a) Create a blog post, and please use the IMAGE of the relay friendship race...

b) In your post, answer the Eight questions...

c) Pass the baton of friendship to Ten bloggers, and link them in your post...

1 - too small when you were asked, what you wanted to do when you were big; What did you reply?
2 - What were your favorite cartoons?
3 - What were your favorite games?
4 - What year was your nicest birthday and why?
5 - What were the things you absolutely wanted to do, and not yet done?
6 - Which 'was your first love? sports? or what not?
7 - Which was your first musical idol?
8 - Which was the most' beautiful sought (and eventually received), Santa Claus, Jesus' Child, Saint Lucia, christmas gift?

And my answers to the Eight questions are:

1. I wanted to be alive, as I wasn't ever sure from day to day if I would be,
2. Any, my mother hated them, so I would have to sneak, if I was caught I would get beat for it.
3. I liked crazy 8's. the card game.
4. My 40th. I got to face some fears.
5. I am only now having goals, so not sure how to answer that?
6. crocheting, it was some thing that I got to do with my grandmother.
7. Sting, was and still is.
8. never wanted anything, that way nothing was every taken from you. I did not start having decent birthday's or Christmas until J. showed up.

So there you are!

So this award goes to whoever wants it, just follow the rules above!
thanks Jesse!

No comments: