Friday, September 10, 2010

What Will You Ladies Do in This Situation ?

For those of you who are experts in driving. here's a Traffic Question







Most women will get this right


Q: You are driving along a narrow two lane road with a NO PASSING sign posted,
And you come upon a bicycle rider.

Do you:

(a) Follow this slow-moving bicycle rider for the next 2 miles, or

(b) Do you break the law and pass?








Which is the correct choice?










Scroll down...













IT'S ONLY FOR TWO MILES, I MEAN, WHAT IF HE FALLS??

4 comments:

Beth said...

HAAAAHA, spit, gurgle....I'm choking!!!!! OMG get the defrib here stat!!! srsly, Bib...I must not drink a hot toddie while perusing your blog, lol! xoxo

Adorabibble said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
I love it!

Anonymous said...

Personally, I'd pass... and quickly.

Loved the kittehs, they we all new for me. Mah tummy has a happy was the best.

AV

Adorabibble said...

thanks AV, I thought it was hilarious!!!
loved trhe kitties!