Friday, April 10, 2009

Bubba's Resume

Bubba's Resume

My Resimay

To hoom it mae cunsern,

I waunt to apply for the job what I saw in the paper.



I kin Type realee qwik wit one finggar and do sum a counting.

I think I am good on the fone and I no I am a pepole person, Pepole realee seam to reespond too me well. Certain men and all the ladies.

I no my spelling is not too good but find that I Offen can get a job wit my persinalety.



My salerery is open so we kin discus wat you want to pay me and wat you think that I am werth,

I kin start emeditely. Thank yoo in advanse fore yore anser.

hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr.

Sinseerly,

Bubba

PS: Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pickture of me.














Employer's response:....

Dear Bubba,

It's OK, we've got spell check.

See you Monday.