Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Heart Someone





Hello,

Just wanted to drop a line and let you know that my daughter Lexi has started a new business.

Of course, being Dad I want to spread the word and do everything I can to help her out. And of course, every dollar she earns is one less dollar I spend!

Seriously though, she is working hard to pay college expenses and the idea is super cool.

Lexi's business is www.HeartSomeone.com.

Visit the site and check it out. Heart Someone creates one-of-a-kind, handmade, and personalized greetings shaped like a heart. They can be shipped anywhere in the world!
Also, she ships to military addresses with no shipping fee!

Flowers die and cards get tucked away. These greetings make a HUGE impact and get noticed, remembered, even displayed. When she was buying boxes to ship them in the clerk ordered on on the spot!

Anyway, hope I didn't bother you too much, and if I send this twice you are in two of my e-mail accounts and must love me enough to care, lol!

If you can help out or get the word out on your blogs and such in any way, thanks in advance!

Alan Mizell
Lexi's Proud Dad!

______________________________

I received this in the email from good friend Alan of WWW.ROBOTNINE.COM

there is also a blog attached to this http://www.heartsomeone.blogspot.com.

I think this is a lovely idea, and the hearts are very nicely done.
I command you gentle reader to go look at her site and the blog.
there are not enough cute sweet things in this world, as far as I am concerned!
love and fishey fishes,
Adora

5 comments:

Heart Someone said...

Shannon,
You are super-duper-dorabibble-adorable.
Thanks,
Lexi and Alan

Adorabibble said...

ah shucks!
I thought they were really neat. I have an occasion coming up that I will be ordering one for. geezer boy turns 55 in less that a month... so let me think about colors and such I will be in touch!

Anonymous said...

tried going to heart someone by your link and it took me to blogger status...

AV

Anonymous said...

I found the problem.... you put www in a blogspot address, it doesn't have www.

AV

Adorabibble said...

AV- working on it.