Friday, May 22, 2009

What is it with people?


I just don't get it...
I guess I have lead a very sheltered life for a long time, and I have forgot how bad people can really be with hidden agenda's. Fear and meanness cloud their minds and judgments.

Mens are shallow callous creatures that judge people by there looks...
and women.... WFT???

women are the fairer sex, the weaker sex... BULLSHIT!

They are calculating vicious monsters.

And the politics and scheming, and the backstabbing.

This is why I live with 15 men. they may be pigs and want to kill you and/or rape you, (before after and during)

men don't smile while they are cutting your throat and bad mouthing you.

My only concession is Karma.

everything comes back to you.

why is it that no good deed goes unpunished?

Thanks for letting me vent, and to my friends I love ya. (thank whatever that not everyone is that way)

No comments: