Thursday, July 23, 2009

Methuselah





or Methy for short. I have had him for 4 1/2 weeks, and he is still living.

HOLY SHIT!!!
him needed hair cut as I am making cooling water. so he got snippeded.

recipe for water:How to Make Sassy Water

Ingredients:
# 2 Quarts of water
# 12 Mint leaves
# 1 Cucumber peeled and sliced thin
# 1 teaspoon of grated ginger
# 1 Lemon sliced thin



1. Fill up a container with 2 quarts of water.
2. Break off 12 mint leaves and place into the water.
3. Thoroughly wash the lemon rind. Slice very thin and add to water.
4. Peel the cucumber, slice really thin, and add it to the water.
5. Grate the ginger root on the fine section of your grater. Add to the water.
6. Put the water in the refrigerator and let it get cold. Overnight is recommended.

IVilliage and prevention in my email are mostly a pain, ONCE in a very short while I get something like this

I recommend fresh and organic as possible, and purified water.


Note it get stronger as it sits even with all of the matter strained out.
it is a great thirst quencher and great on a hot day.
you can add any thing you want
I HATE MINT!
so lemon and cucumber and basil this time
basil is a great anti microbial
J and I are having tummy troubles this day so tomorrow we wont!


my advise try things you like.
later all
+

1 comment:

Beth said...

mmmmm....basil! Mine have bolted already - damn hot NY weather!