Friday, July 3, 2009

(Personally I think people would get killed)

Don't you think it's time we all became more

physically active?


Beginning July 2009, a few friends & I will be riding 5 miles every day.

If any of you would like to join our Bike Club, please let me know and we can make arrangements.

I think it would be appropriate to ride somewhere between 4:00 and 7:00 pm.
We can call it happy hour, and pick you up on the way,

If it will make you say yes.
I have attached a photo of my bike.







** This should help those of us with knee problems! Exercise*

_______________________________________________
(Personally I think people would get killed)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl!!!! you crack me up!!! LOL
I love your bike and I believe it would be great for you to pick me up anytime!!! LOL
Have a great weekend my dear friend :)
take care,
Julian

Alan said...

I was ready for some excercise. Pass me a beer! Alan