Friday, June 26, 2009

Another STUPID painful life lesson...

OUCH!!!!!!!!!
I received this as an email from lovely Freedom.
I am not a parent, I do come from really dumb people!
enjoy!!!!

As a parent, I often wonder if I taught my sons and daughters everything they needed to know to lead a safe and sane life.

You know what I mean . . . don't run with a knife, don't stick beans in your nose, don't lick a frosted piece of metal, etc.. But, you know, I think I might have missed this particular piece of advice.

However, let's face it, if any of my sons or daughters ever tried this totally idiotic stunt, I figure they are way too stupid to survive in this world anyway!



Never . . .
Ever . . .
Ever . .. .


Put a FIRECRACKER
in your ass and light it!
I REPEAT. . .
Never....
Ever...
Ever,
Put a FIRECRACKER
in your ass & light it ! ! !

Now, that's . .
ONE DUMB ASS !




No comments: