Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson is dead and his sister wants to give me his money!

My name is Latoya Jackson, a sister to Late Michael Jackson the pop star, I am contacting you concerning the funds my late brother deposited with a bank in Europe, before my late brother pass away, he instructed that the money he deposited with a bank in Europe should be used to help the needy, the total amount of the money is 24.8 Million Dollars.

I am looking for a reliable and trustworthy person to handle this money and use the money as instructed, I would have be the one to handle this project, but I am very busy with too many things, if you are interested to be of assistance to handle the money to carry out the charity project, please kindly get back to me immediately for me to direct you on how to get in contact with Mr.****** ***** my late brother's agent in London to instruct you on how to get in contact with my late brother's funds manager in charge of my late brother's funds in Europe.

God bless.


YEAH, RIGHT!

okay so he died yesterday, so did Farrah Fawcett.
where is the out pouring for her?
everyone that is born will die, that is just the way it is.
he was only 11 years older than I. so I grew up with him and the MTV generation.
Now I want my TV shows back.
Enough is enough!

No comments: