Tuesday, June 9, 2009

as u know I love South Park...


I am watching the one with Cartman who got anal probed and is now farting flames.
I thought for the hell of it I would figure out what the intro song was.
here it is:

"Les: i'm going down to south park, gonna have myself a time.

Stan and kyle: friendly faces everywhere, humble folks without temptation.

Les: going down to south park, gonna leave my woes behind.

Cartman: ample parking day or night, people spouting,"howdy neighbor!"

Les: heading on up to south park, gonna see if i can't unwind.

Kenny: "i like girls with big vaginas. i like girls with big, fat titties"

Les: come on down to south park and meet some friends of mine."


I am now pissing myself with laughter, as the cows are trying to get out of South Park due to cattle mutilation by the aliens. and kyle puked on wendy..
I am 20 minute into a 2 hour block of South Park...
I am so happy!



I created my own south park character go here so you can to http://www.southparkstudios.com/games/create/sp_game.swf

No comments: