Tuesday, March 15, 2011

......

the elavil decrease started last night.
I have been quiet for a couple of days now.
I am unhappy.
I don't like what the Dr told me.
(see last post)
well life goes on.
I am in flare right now. what does that mean? it means my pain of a constant 6 or 7, goes up to over 10. I could barely walk yesterday.
got stuff done though. Just used my walker, and held on to J.
properties don't rent themselves...
J really babied me.
and we went and started looking at possible stuff for the wedding registry. dishes and such.
not that I need a toaster or anything.
I like knives, for cooking. I still do allot of stuff by hand, which will have to slow down due to the fact that my hands aren't working as well. one of my good friends got me a mini food processor. that chops and grinds. I am using it more. and other handy things.
I love all of the convenience that these object provide.
I still use my mortar and pestle, every once in a while having it helps.
I have a therapy appt today. whatever.
I have a post on my drag in the woods, but it will be soon.
thanks for reading.

1 comment:

the guy in the silk taffeta dress said...

Hi,
I like your photos.
I wonder why he decreased your Elavil? I know it isn't any of my business.
I depend on Elavil for my sleep troubles.
Just wanted to say "hi" after reading your blog :)
j.