Thursday, March 5, 2009

I am now a VIP in Hell!


"ALL ACCESS PACKAGE
This is the ultimate Hell getaway package and includes everything needed to get to hell plus a limited edition VIP pass. No trip is complete without experiencing all of the off limits and top secret areas that Hell has to offer.



Includes:



Demonic issued certificate of reservation, officially registered in Satan’s Log™ and prepared on flame-proof material.

A one way, free-fall ticket to Hell. What better way to get there then a non-stop, direct drop?

The Official Hell Identification Card so you can get around without getting hassled.

Hell 101 mini informational guide, outlining things you need to know to survive the nightmare.

All access VIP pass. This pass will grant you access to “VIP exclusive areas” including the Frozen Wasteland, the Lake of Fire and the Bridge of Dead, where all the hotties get together and kick it."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bought J. and I each one of these.

this was featured on http://www.robotnine.com/

that is where I found this, thanks Alan. Now my partner and my's passage to hell is booked and a nonstop drop with all the amenities, and all access VIP privileges!

Heaven doesn't want me that I am sure of. and hell is afraid I will take over!
well watch out Hell! I am now a VIP!

oh and there is a heaven one too...

Love and fishes
Adora!
I know I will see all my friends there! Get your VIP pass and join me in the fun!

(disclaimer: if you took this seriously YOU ARE AN IDIOT! and I did really buy the passes, that was just to funny as fuck not to have. when I told J. he laughed for 5 solid minutes, he loved this and is happy with his gift!)