Thursday, March 26, 2009

My take on today!


Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white U.S. Government Official, 'You have observed the White man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done.' The Chief nodded in agreement.
> The official continued, 'Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?'
> The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied,

'When white man find land,
Indians running it,
no taxes,
no debt,
plenty buffalo,
plenty beaver,
clean water.
Women did all the work,
Medicine man free.
Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing;
all night having sex.'

Then the chief leaned back and smiled,
'Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that!'
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Off I go into the world today to face the masses!
Total freaking abject terror!
I have my happy face on an a case of killer gas!
I DARE them to mess with me.
I am loaded and ready for action!
Bring it on Thursday!!

(being crazy and disabled, I have more licenses to be a terror than most, actually It is EXPECTED OF ME!)
thanks for reading and hold your breath around me.
I am out doing the cave troll and his dog farts.

thanks for reading,
love and fishy fishes!
Adora!