Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I have to go to the psychiatrist tomorrow,
I can't sleep my neighbours drug dealing girlfriend is out on bail the one that he beat, and went to jail for. and they keep me up nights. it is being dealt with, but not fast enough. and I am losing it.
I need to have my meds upped so I can sleep.
I feel like a failure.
*SIGH*
I am 2 toots short of a fruit toot loopy.

to get into the shower at home here tonight I had to put on my swim goggles, so I wouldn't puke. they are my armour.
for those of you that don't know, I was abused in the shower repeatedly.
I have issues with taking showers and I puke my guts out. I have been told to do all kinds of things to deal with it.
the swim goggles work, hey it is better than being in the shower fully dressed, so my clothes get clean at the same time... and they pay people money to tell me that.
so up my meds go... FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: