Saturday, July 24, 2010

today.

today has been less than steller.
thank whatever, I have a great support system.
I have been in the right place at the right time today.
when MM came home today from being laid off for personal reasons(read past posts) and yes he is still sober, he was able to hand me his final pay check. he didn't go to the bank, or the pawn shop or the dealer. he came to me, still in shock, and gave it to me.
he needs some kind of treatment...
problem being, he has been resisting me and my assignments. he is doing them, and he went to a meeting tonight. it rubbed him the wrong way. he said they were bashing women.
funny, he used to until he met me.

I cooked today, it is something that makes me happy.
I have a blog "All you can stomach"
problem is it is to hard to try and translate my recipes into things others can use.
"cook until it smells done" How do I explain that?
so I made my new bacon sandwiches, and 2 HUGE batches of Polenta.

as what to do now... if I get woken up tomorrow someone will be in a world of hurt.
now I disappear for a bit before my brain fries.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tough times, sorry to hear about J losing his job, in today's economic climate that is not good.

"Cook until it smells done," I know exactly what you mean.

AV

Anonymous said...

But don't ask me to explain it either... LOL

AV

Adorabibble said...

AV~ J still has his job, it is MM that lost his job, due to crack and such.

and I know, that is my problem.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, got confused with all the letters. LOL

AV

Adorabibble said...

AV I know what you mean...
I am out in public with the 3 of them, (J, MM, and cave troll) and It is like my mother used to yell at me and my brother..."Shannon, Sean, whatever the fuck your name is, get over here!!!NOW!!!"
I understand it is a common occurrence with mothers with multiple children...
except I am not a mother and they only act like children.