Friday, January 23, 2009

The fourth image in the fourth file


here we go as I tagged myself!

this is a mask made by my dear friend PJ Williams, who we lost december 26th 2007.

I had only known her a couple of months, it seemed like forever, she was one of those people that I had felt that I had known forever. I have the last 2 masks she made, ever. they were Christmas gifts to 2 of my friends. when they heard that PJ had passed, Betty and Jana gave me back the masks as I was going to have PJ make me one when she was feeling better.
She never got better.
She left behind a wonderful husband and 3 great kids( 2 sons and a daughter).
She was an ARTIST, a face and body painter, one of the best I have ever seen. She was also and actress and wife and mother, with too many other things that she did to be named.
She went quick, and A HUGE hole was left in her passing.
Everyone that knew her misses her so much, I have to stop as I am crying so hard.
I love you PJ.

Here is a link to her husband and what she looked liked and some of the things she did.

http://www.markydclown.com/friends/

4 comments:

Robot Nine said...

Adorabibble- Very nice mask, well done. Your link won't work on my end, by the way. I see you're following Judging The Books. She's funny.

Alan

Adorabibble said...

okay will fix, and and beth is a scream!

Charli Henley said...

Hi Adorabibble... Thanks for playing this little game. It can be quite revealing, can't it? This mask is beautiful and all the more special because of your dear friend. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Adorabibble said...

Hi Charli!, thanks for stopping by. I love games. I am up for almost everything, some time I will take pictures of the two she made me. those white dots under the eyes were glued on crystals. she did the most beautiful things with mixed media. I will stop by your blog next.