Monday, January 19, 2009

too funny!

Social Worker vs. Pitt Bull

What's the difference between a social worker and a pit bull terrier?

At least you can get part of your baby back from the pit bull.


working on keeping from tweaking, Gotta go visit the dentist.

I have to go take some medication.

Usually I am medicated for YOUR protection.

today the extra happy pill is from the very nice very smart dentist and I am medicated for MY comfort.

Every time I get my monthly allowance of meds, J tells me to take " his " meds, as " his " meds are really my meds. and are for his (and everyone else's) protection.

He always said the only two kinds of people that he was afraid of are women and crazy people... so who does he end up with a CRAZY WOMAN, he spent 50 years avoiding both, did him NO good.
So here's the the man that makes my heart sing.... The rest of you owe him hazard pay. I just love him. God help you all.
and if you heard screaming in the background today between 2:45 and 3:45pm(AST) it's me with the dentist in my mouth with a drill and My TN acting up.
AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
I'm not happy,(well which one are you?)

No comments: