Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm Alive!!!

Well, went and saw the nice Dentist Dr. Guy. He WAS AWESOME!!!!

found out that I will need a crown on that tooth in July (the new year for my dental benefits)

he premedicated me. and this morning I had a Valium hangover. Note to self, next time rip off eyelids to distract from hangover.
The Valium truck ran me over and left me for dead.
I feel like pressed puppy poo.
(oh and I have a call into him for my tooth in front that is killing me.) only pain I have had in my mouth. he numbed my top and whole bottom jaw, due to my TN. see here and it will tell you about it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuralgia

I have been watching the Prez day festivities. Barack, ROCKS!!!

Truly one of the best things I have ever seen.
My prayers(or whatever it is that I do) are with him, Sen Kennedy, and all of us.

and to W.
na, na, na,
na, na, na,
hey, hey, hey,
GOOD BYE!

You sucked as a president and a human being, I hope they prosecute you for war crimes and do to you what they did to Saddam! That *POP* won't be your head coming out of your ass, just parting it from you body, You Psychopathic Bastard.

That would be the BEST thing I have every seen!

No comments: