Sunday, November 8, 2009

I hate fucking EBAY!!

I HATE THEM. I ALWAYS HAVE.

BOYCOTT EBAY!

now as to why I am so pissed.

I make all of my presents.
so they are home made.

fucking ebay has a new commercial.
Christmas commercial.
On how home made gifts suck! and that people want snow machines and barbecue grills,
"and if you are feeling really crafty you can put the grill together with you own hands!"

Cause no one wants home made crap!

I am now officially boycotting ebay. they suck big green infected donkey dicks.

they are a piece of shit (Have I made myself clear enough?)

I am sitting watching TV (Yes I know my first mistake) making said home made gift for Christmas and this shit commercial comes on.
I have to call friends to see if they really feel that way...
they don't.
they love my gifts, or they are too afraid to tell me the truth....

just cause I have stopped bleeding doesn't mean I don't have "I'm gonna kill you mood swings".

back to what you are doing gentle reader.
I'm gonna find ebays number and rip them a new one.
as you were.

1 comment:

Adorabibble said...

I already have the award.
I am really pissed at ebay. that commercial was and is offensive.
My work is art made with love.
It sell so fast it makes my head spin when I sell it. I am content in giving it away.
I put allot of thought and I talk to and really listen to my friends before I ever do anything.
I cancelled my ebay account, and there customer service is going to get a huge earful tomorrow when there phone lines open in the am.

this is not just a blog, it is also my journal.
I believe in brutal honesty.
I am angry.
I have also have another company that I have to go after tomorrow as they lied and are mischarging my account.
There is no give in me.
I am unhappy about this whole Christmas season bullshit of gotta wanna have.
it is a load of CRAP!
sometimes enough is enough.
and as a consumer I will not put up with shit. this is my money.
Corporate America can go get bent!
thanks for the support!
adora