Friday, February 18, 2011

look what today brought!

I got up bright and early and went to the crazy place. the crazy place is where I get therapy and meds, cause everyone Is wHaCkO!!!
well they weighted me and another 16 lbs gone, for a total of 70 lbs in 3 months.
YES I am eating.
today is better than yesterday, J is up and moving.
I am in allot of pain but hanging in there.
getting stuff done each day whether I like it or not is good for me.
oh, the Dr is dropping my part of one of meds next week.
so much for a 6 week wait until I start again.
I was not thrilled about my blood pressure, I was however in the middle of a pain wave when they took it.
so things are looking up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

its good to hear you are doing well. I have an icon for you... Click here to get your award, and tag... :)

Adorabibble said...

thanks I will do!