Thursday, February 3, 2011

things...

hey all, allot has happened lately, all good.

the lawsuit settled, and everything worked out. we were in a car accident in 2007, due to medical bills the other party was sued. the bills got paid, and I didn't go to court (YEAH). My Dr's didn't back me up, but it went well, and the big things is I don't owe anyone anything.

My other half had his 56th bday, and he asked me to marry him. I said yes, the wedding will be sometime this summer. wow!

I have lost 54 lbs since November, part of it cause I was sick the rest cause I am eating better, and moving more.

so that is that, hope you all are having as much fun as I am. Love ya1!

4 comments:

Tempo said...

Thats all awesome! I guess the worry was making things worse for you Shan? It's really nice to hear that things are going your way and I'm hoping and praying that continues

Adorabibble said...

it was tough, I could of ended up in huge debt just to get a huge dr bill paid, but I didn't loose anything and everyone gets there money.
I have been needing a break, I got really sick again and I am on antibiotics (both of us are) so we are just hanging tight and very much in love, spending more time with each other, doing what is important.
life definitely is getting better. I need some good times to take me through the bad times. I figured out some things health wise and they are not good, will post more on it later!

Anonymous said...

Great news, it's nice to read about good things happening after so many troubles. Congratulations on the upcoming wedding.

AV

Beth said...

WOOHOOO!!! Congratulations, Bib! So glad to hear the good news regarding love and lawsuits. I've got a great big smile on my face thinking of your happiness :-)