Thursday, February 17, 2011

what will today bring?

I am not as angry as I was yesterday. I am tired and scared. I am just hanging in and waiting to do the next thing that has to be done. I am taking some time for myself as the pain is bad right now. Flare-ups suck. the more stress the more of a flare-up. I am not so much writing for anyone but me right now. I need a safe outlet for all of my frustration and pain. all of my friends have there own things right now, and as much as I love being the center of attention, I just want to hide.
it is a dark place in my world right now, and I am going to go play nurse, for J. he is really sick. (if he needed to go to the dr I would take him) he just needs his own bed and to hide. so this is today. whatever.

1 comment:

Tempo said...

Whether I have anything constructive to say or not (mostly not) I still read your words and hope only the best for you Shan.