Tuesday, February 10, 2009

a conversation with Freedom


On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 6:55 PM, freedom wrote:
Can you wear Knee Socks? or, do they cut off your circulation like they do mine?
--
Sincerely,
Freedom

dorabibble wrote:

I love knee socks, I don't have ankles or calves I have cankles! I can't get them past my tree trunk calves. I wear footies or fat mens anklets

Freedom wrote:

They make fat men's anklets? Whoa!
Sincerely,
Freedom

dorabibble wrote:

my socks! (see pic above!)


Freedom wrote:

Wait a minute. You're a fat man, therefore you need fat man socks?

Sincerely,
Freedom

dorabibble wrote:

nope not a a fat man a fat woman who like really comfy socks, and these are the big and tall size 14 mens socks. so comfy, and when cankles swell it is nice not to have socks eat legs!

Freedom wrote
I've got a couple pair of those super fluffy Walmart womens socks that feel like cottonballs. You'd like 'em.

Sincerely,
Freedom

dorabibble wrote
I try them and they won't stay on my feet. too fat!

Freedom's last note to me on this subject:
Well, sounds like you need to chop off your feet, Twat! I know I would.

Sincerely,
Freedom


So much love this woman has to give I call her sugar tits (Caleb's Fault!) and she calls me super twat! Oh well...

*SIGH*

No comments: