Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Who Watches the Watchmen?



On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 9:53 AM, Freedom wrote:


I cannot freakin' wait to see The Watchmen!!!


Sincerely,
Freedom


hey, I have tickets to century 16 so when it comes out I don't have to wait in line. (hopefully they will be playing it) I am going to the very first showing. whether J. goes or not I am going.
Next Friday!
so psyched!

you read the graphic novel. "I'm not in here with you, you are in here with ME!" You will look up and say "help us" I will look down and say" no!" Rorschach has the best lines in the book and is my favorite character. "You got bean juice on you? yeah, human bean juice."

You can't wait? I have been waiting 20+ years for this, I had it originally in 12 single issues. Just like "V". I just hope they don't butcher the fuck out of it.
I haven't liked any of his work made in to movies.(league of extraordinary gentlemen, From hell, and not let us for get the horrid Constantine, Jamie Delano may have wrote the series,Alan Moore created the character in issue 34 of Swamp Thing(with Jason Blood, "you see Selena, doesn't like the lawn furniture" and "CAMERA spell it... C-A-M-E-R-A!") Constantine was a guest character for the "American Gothic" run of the series and helps the Swamp Thing come to term with his vegetableness! ) "V" was the best and they still screwed it up.

Who watches the WATCHMEN?
I will next Friday!

I shudder to think if they do more of Mr. Moore's stuff as he is so totally opposed to these movies.
what would they do with Big Numbers(wak, wak, gossamer, gossamer.) and Miracleman/Marvleman, and Maxwell the Magic cat, along with newer titles.
Mr. Moore is one of my all time favorite writers. I prefer to experiance the stories as they were intended, in graphic novel/comic book form.
I have to see the giant clock glass ship on Mars. I am a total sell out.